Exhausting October. I need holiday.


October was totally crazy. Now I feel tired as if I had been working for at least two months without any break.

October was a month of changes. New things. New people. New experiences. It is amazing to have such a things in life but when all of them come at one time you’re finally like: what’s going on, where’s the secret camera?!

In October I started to work in new hotel*** which is undeniably better than the previous one. I had to know new people, new rules, new atmosphere and get used to it. Although I liked it since start, situations like that are always a little bit stressful. What is more, I also started the second degree of studies at new university (because I had changed the subject) so I had to know new professors, new students and even a new building…

The other matter is that each weekend (when normal people usually have a rest or something) I was busy. The hen party of my friend (I participated in organization!), visit at my home (that was quite nervous for me acutally…), the wedding of mentioned friend, the trip to camping somewhere in the heart of forest with my boyfriend and couple of friends (I was supposed to rest there but how to rest if we had a lot of games to play and nights were too short?!)… Finally the last weekend of October was supposed to be more relaxing. My boyfriend and I wanted to spend it at my home because my Mum had name day. I was very happy, I like visiting my family with my boyfriend. But even the start of that weekend was tense. On Friday we got on my boyfriend’s car and drove to Bydgoszcz. I was very tired after night shift and got angry because of big traffic near Gniezno caused by some renovations. We spent 3 hours in the car instead of 2. Generally, my mum’s party was terrible for me, we had an argument and it was nothing more than a big disaster.  But it is not the most important. Two days later on the way back, my boyfriend and I wanted to choose any alternative road to get back Poznan just to get round mentioned renovations near Gniezno. After almost one hour of driving we met big, round, white-read sign of banned entry standing in the middle of the road (also caused by some renovations, what a funny joke…) Happily, GPS kindly showed us an alternative road so we could get round the closed one. It was so dark, after 19 pm (well, it was the first Sunday after change of time – winter time!). We were driving through unknown village with three or four houses on the left and huge field on the right. There was asphaltic road but it suddenly ended. One second I thought: „We’d better turn back, we are about to bury in this mud, oh my Go…”, I even hadn’t finished my thought when next second we actually… buried into sticky pile of mud. My boyfriend tried to move the car by engine but it was impossible. I went out of car and try to push it while he was blasting-off the car but well... I’m truly not a superman. Really.
After half of hour of trying to move the car, we decided to go to the houses we had seen and ask somebody for help. Nobody opened first two doors. Well, nothing suprising, to be honest. On the sandlot of the third house there was a car with some people in it. We ran to them (the car was about to go away) and knocked on windowpane. A young man got off, then other one (they were brothers as it came out later). We told them what had happened and they immediately knew where our car had stopped. There was also a young woman with one-year crying child. Without thinking they went with us and helped us.  They also had a problem to move our car, we used three lines to draw our Mazda (two of them had broken)… after one hour of pushing the car and fighting with the mud we finally got on the way back. Through Gniezno. You know what? There was no traffic anymore.
The same day I had to be at my hotel, I had night shift. I was exhausted but that time I started to dream about my cosy, warm reception where I can close the doors, do my best, where is no mud and filed, and no cars, and no bitter cold…
That is true story that happened to me last Sunday. What is important: if my boyfriend and I had decided 5 minutes later to look for help, we would have found nobody. It is called miracle. And that people who helped us was... TOTALLY AMAZING!!!

Night shift was nice, long, but nice.



What a luck that October has already ended…


                                                                                                     I won't miss u.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen