I don’t like facebook


I suppose some of you would ask me right now if I am insane ;)
Well, I am not. Until my 14th birthday I was writing letters to my friends from holidays. Now I am 24 and I’m still sending postcards. Since my 10th birthday I have been writing a diary (in notebook, not on computer) and I’m doing it until now. I love the feeling of writing. I love writing to other people. Showing them that they’re important and I’ve got time for them. I love looking at people and listening them. I really like to help some of them (sometimes it is good just to listen or give some advices or have a bottle of wine together ;) ).
I cannot say facebook is totally unnecessary. We use it to communicate at university or work. It make it easier and faster. But when it’s about closer relations, it is not a good idea to use just facebook… relations with friends or family shouldn’t be easier and faster… Am I right?

I can observe changes. I used to have better contact with my old friend from Warsaw that I met during holidays when I was 10 and we had no phones, no facebook, no gadu-gadu. We had just a piece of paper and pen. I recollect this moments of waiting for the answer to my letter from my lovely friend…! It was like the biggest event of the day J  … and today I have got other friend that moved to Gdansk to study. And what? Our contact is not as strong as it should be with the “perfect” solution of facebook: easier and faster…

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen