An interesting meeting

Do you remember the Spanish businessmen from my last post? Today I would like to describe a meeting with them. They ended their travel in Poznan, the last meeting they had in Pniewy. They invited Agata (she went with them as a translator) and me to the supper on the Old Square in Poznan. I decided to go with them to Gospoda Poznanska so they could try some local delicacies. It was an evening rich in tastes, cultures, impressions and languages. They were describing their feelings about Poland, it was their first time here and their opinion surprised me because they were truly amazed. I think Poland is beautiful, we’ve got very rich culture, good music, tasty food, polish people are friendly, open-minded and well-educated and I really appreciate my country, but I wouldn’t think that Poland could make such a huge impact on people from Andalusia which is magnificant!!
That meeting made my day, we were talking and eating until night hours J


Next day I went with my fiancé to the sea…


Andalucia, Cordoba - now you can compare :) 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Is hotel a good place to spend Christmas there?

Miracles do happen