What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger – a summer challenge

In July I had to face with a challenge – I had to prepare a commercial mission for the person who had to go with two Spanish businessmen around Poland and present a proposal to the possibly clients. The case was about blueberries – they have a company which produces machines to collect, pack, segregate, clean and label the packs. My obligation was to find all possibly manufacturers in Poland, call them, propose them the meeting and think how to plan this travel. It is quite normal but, as I did it for the first time, I was a little bit stressed calling people I don’t know, ask some things and, what is more, propose them the meeting… Well,  it is obvious that clients may have questions. My favourite was: “What type of machines do they have?”. I had no idea! On their web page there were some information, but for me, as a laywoman, it was nothing more than just some words collected in chain as if by accident… Can you imagine the mess in my head? J I’m a philologist, not a manufacturer and I really like to eat blueberries, not exactly to produce them… J Nevertheless, the challenge resulted nice and I achieved some knowledge about the influence of blueberries on our health. I also discovered my logistic abilities! 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen