Weddings Time

Seeing the weather we have now, I'm turning my mind to all kind of positive aspects in life one can imagine... So... Weddings!

This year my fiancé and I we’ve visited 4 weddings: two of our cousins and two of our friends. We realized than during last two years and 5 months we’ve visited 7 weddings together. It is pretty much, isn’t it? Each party was exceptional and unique.

I am very happy that I have friends and family, we have such a good relations and I can participate in their important celebrations. I love this feeling when I see their happy faces :) I know there are a lot of opinions that the wedding doesn’t matter or it isn’t important… well, I think that it does matter and it’s more like a cement for the relationship. Not the celebration's part, of course, but the miracle that happens in the church, when two people looking deeply into the eyes of each other promise love, respect and fidelity (and this moment: "I take this ring as a sign of your love and fidelity" - it's beautiful)

Nevertheless, I think that for now the limit of visited weddings for me and my J. is done :D


Do you like weddings? J


Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania wedding graphic

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

Is hotel a good place to spend Christmas there?

Miracles do happen