How I became a burglar

Tuesday. Normal day. At 7:20 in the morning I come to the office.  On Tuesday I’m always first at office. I always open the door with the key, enter the room and put a special code to unlock the alarm. With calm I turn on the computer, I prepare coffee and open the windows. Last Tuesday, while doing this things, I suddenly heared an unbearable voice of the intercome. Surprising: it was too early for any client or guest. I opened the door and there was coming a man dressed in black uniform with security label on his chest. “We’ve recived a report about burglary” he said and looked at me suspiciously. He eyed me up. I felt uncomfortable and surprised. “Eee…” I said. “I’m not a burglar…”

Well, I don’t look like a burglar. It was quite funny situation for me but the funniest one was this man acting like he was an anti-terrorist and has already caught me red-handed. Until today I don’t know why he came there.


Even at office strange things can happen J

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

Miracles do happen