What Do I Really Want To Do In Life

Such a good question. I always write about my jobs and never about things I really want to do. Well, I really like my life and things I do but my big unfulfilled dream is… psychology. I’m interested in psychology, I have always been. Best books for me have always been those where the characters are so complex, etc. I see clearly myself as a psychologist. I read a lot of psychological books just for pleasure. It’s very interesting for me observing myself or other people’s behavior, analyzing them and, first of all, listening them.

Anyway, I’ve decided to study languages. My first grade: I studied sinology and it was like a torture for me. I’m studying Spanish now and it is far better than Chinese…


Never say never, they say J I often listen a woman on youtube who did her psychology studies when she was between 45 and 50 and she’s working as psychologist now. People like she inspire me. 

So, we will see! J

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen