Multitasking

Good evening!

Today I've got a video about my lovely job. It is simple nad shows a little bit how does it really look like in reality.

HOTEL - click here to watch!

I want to find something more funny or more...well something that shows any kind of embarassing situations. It is the most interesting, I guess.

I've started to think recently how it is in receptions in other places like... spa or something. There also is reception, right? I must go and see. Good opportunity to visit SPA, by the way! :)

I want to share some thoughts about people who live too fast to even think about what are they exactly doing. It is also related with my job and style of life a little bit... I've got a lot things to do, at work and at home, so sometims I just don't know if I exactly have done this or that. And I want to just get rid of being "multitasking" but... is it possible ? Maybe it is and the point is to have a good thoughts?
As I have observed, people start to ask themselves: have I already sent this e-mail? Have I brushed my teeth…? The
awareness and focusing on things we are doing is really important.
A lot of people have a sort of bad thoughts that just cross their brains, kind of
thoughts that appear automatically, for example when something unfortunate happens. It is
good idea to treat it as an experience instead of banding epithets around.
Moreover, if you are focusing on good thoughts, other people feel that and there is
more probability that you will have got more friends. But it is difficult to control
the way of thinking all the time and sometimes you can just give up and let the “dark” thoughts
win, isn't is?! There is one important point to remember: it is not war. It is just work worth practicing.
Directly for your health and also for public well-being.  

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen