What is the connection between reception and jogging?

I like my work mostly because of people that I'm meeting. During my last shitf some days ago, it turned out that one coming guest is a runner (veery talkative, open-minded and nice man!). He started to tell me why he came to Poznan and also to describe me his passion of running. Luckily, I am into sport too, I love to do excercise and do jogging, and even fitness or pilates at home (I MUST add also bikes, tennis and swimming!). While doing any kind of excercise I feel that I love the way I live :) Beautiful impression.
The guest and I had a very inspiring discuss. We focused on jogging.
Both of us agreed that there are two ways of thinking about jogging: you can love it or hate it. Some people considers that they run only when somebody pursues them. Nevertheless, if you do jogging
with passion your body will fall in love with you soon – because of advantages that jogging
brings to our daily life.
The first advantage of regular jogging is the level of endorphin that is kept high. While
starting to run, you have a specific feeling of leaving all your problems behind you. Loosing
weight is the second important plus point of jogging. It is a kind of functional training that
makes all of your muscles working. On the other hand, some opponents consider that running
on firm pavement will destroy your legs’ joints. Probably they are right but nowadays we have
a great access to shops for runners where a lot of appropriate shoes are available. Moreover,
it is kind of “easy” sport because you can do it everywhere, everytime, in group or alone and
how long you wish. The most difficult is just to start practicing but there is a high probability
that after start you won’t stop.

After his visit, I felt like inspired, motivated and just more happy! :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen