New Year and new plans?


I've realized that Id haven't asked anybody about their decisions or plans for 2017. I like do it, despite the fact that I usually don't make plans like: I'm going do lose weight, I'm going to be nicer (I am, thou), I'm going to be going to do more things, I'm going to have more plans and I'm going to BE HAPPY (it is something that makes me smile the most). Well, I usually don't make any plans.

It is not because I never carry out the plan I made and I've just decided to give up for the rest of my life, it is because if I want to do something more in my life, to try something new or change something, I do it almost immediately. Really. I never wait until the next Monday or New Year. Maybe to next hour... but it is not as perfect solution as it seems to be. Sometimes I introduce a lot of chaos in my life taking up new activities. Finally I don't know what to focus on. Funny.

But I must admit that I accept it and I like it. I'm never bored in my life. I love doing a lot of things. This is what I've realized with the start of 2017.
And I wish all of you to accept the way you live. If you cannot accept it, then there is good opportunity to change something. But please - don't make plans because of 2017. Just do it. Now. :)



(... it is a little bit similar with the post I was describing my job and thing about doing all of duties immediatly, isn't it... ? )


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

An interesting meeting

How I became a burglar

Miracles do happen